Thursday, January 10, 2008

Design Team :: sparkly crown + sassy shoe and new Valentine product

A crown and a shoe - what could be more girlie??! :) I love seeing the design team projects because each one is so different! Chrys' designs are so much FUN! The crown is full of sparkles and bling. It's hard to tell from the photo but all the flowers are full of glitter! A girl after my own heart. And just look at this shoe!

We've also updated the shop with some new Valentine items. We have the fabulous new Scenic Route Loveland collection priced at the lowest I've seen online so you don't want to miss out! The 12x12 Product kit is loaded with double sided papers, stickers, chipboard embellishments and other fun things. We're also selling some items individually, the cardstock stickers and chipboard embellies. Do you love sending Valentine's to your family and friends? I know I do. Or how about a mini album? Well, we've put together this Very Valentine cardmaking kit. Kit includes an assortment of five Memory Box colored notecards and envelopes (love the flaps on these envelopes - they don't come to a point, they're rounded in a half moon shape.) Sometimes it's the little things! Kit also includes several 6x6 sheets of double sided papers, ribbon, embellies, stickers, buttons, bling and lots of other goodies! Come take a peek!

Upcoming sneaks... be sure to check in this weekend for Julie Ann's Awesome Hybrid Tutorial on the matryoshka dolls.

And... can you believe our first session for the design team is almost at an end. They've been so amazing to work with! We'll be posting a new design team call next week. Stay tuned!

6 comments:

Kory Dordea said...

Beautiful projects Chrys!! And I love that you've added the SR Loveland goodies to the store, Deb!! I just got some of this line and I LOVE it!

colleen said...

Your team is doing such an awesome job! I love all the samples. That new paper and the kit is just scrumptious!!!! Gotta go check it out!

Raechelle said...

these are pretty! Another cute project!

Jen@The Cottage Nest said...

Hey Deb! Can you share with those of us who are completely clueless, what is the best procedure for covering the letters with paper? I would be VERY grateful!

TxScrapAddict said...

These are wonderful!! I just LOVE Valentine's Day, love the products you offer! Can't wait for the new DT call!!!!! I'm there! :-)

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

You know I'm loving this beautiful crown and that lovely shoe! Great work Chrys!!