Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Design Team :: DIVA-licious

The lovely and talented Robyn created these fabulous DIVA letters for her daughter, Brittany. I just *love* the Basic Grey papers she chose! And if you look at the letters more closely she has positive words for her daughter. Like confidence and self-love. Positive messages to a beautiful girl. Love these Robyn!







Did you also notice that she stitched around her paper?? Love, love the look of sewing on paper! Take a peek at Robyn's blog for more info too.
.
.
.
.
.
"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." Aretha Franklin

7 comments:

LaurieStar said...

Robyn - you have really outdone yourself with these letters - they really are gorgeous! I love the message and the pictures of your daughter!

Chrys said...

LOVE these!!!! the colors are perfect!!!

Raechelle said...

these are super! I really like the messages!

Kory Dordea said...

These are just GORGEOUS Robyn! Love the stitching - I am going to have to try that! :-)

Jolene said...

Really beautiful! The stitching is a wonderful addition to these letters.

Danielle said...

Beautiful!!!

m said...

Those are gorgeous!

Melissa