Wednesday, December 26, 2007

happy day after!

Did you all enjoy your Christmas? We sure did! Today I'm sooo tired and can hardly believe another Christmas has passed. Next year it will be all about the little ones for us. I can hardly wait!! We got some adorable clothes and gifts for the twins already. I think that's just the sweetest - people so excited for the babies that they want to give them gifts already. :) My mom lives on a lake and she gave us the cutest little onesie with a sailboat on it. I just love it!

Be sure to check in maybe this weekend.. we're going to start listing several discounted letters and shapes. Some will be seconds.. most just have minor issues with keyholes and we'll be selling these at a discounted price. Others are items we've cut to get them posted on our site but they've been sitting in storage for a bit so we want to clear out!! We're still working out all the details but I think I'll be setting up a separate blog and just have you pay via Paypal and not go through Etsy. But I'll let you know. I'll post on the site here and also send out a notice to our mailing list.

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and we wish you all the best for 2008!

4 comments:

Marci Knecht said...

What a great thing to look forward to. We need to have a "Countdown to the Twins" somewhere on your blog!

Sugar Bear said...

Next year will be the best! Happy New Year!
Karla

Jolene said...

Can't wait to see your new store offerings. Happy New Year!

Sara Garza said...

Wishing you and your family many blessings throughtout the New Year! Happy 2008!!!