Sunday, December 09, 2007

Design Team :: Day 6

Prepare to be INSPIRED! Introducing Julie Ann Shahin...

You need to know my favorite color is yellow, my scrap room is yellow - and so I'm a happy scrapbooker. My favorite part of scrapbooking is combining the written word with captured snapshots of everyday life and artistic expressions. Perhaps I'm best known for hybrid scrapbooking: which is combining digital with the best of traditional. I've been hybrid scrapbooking for about 1.5 years, and traditional scrapbooking for 3.5 years.

I actually have a Bachelor of Arts in Interior Design from Michigan State University so being part of the Say It With Letters Design Team where I get to play with awesome home decor items is quite a thrill. My home isn't quite the way I ideally want it decorated, so this is quite the treat for me to get to play with Deb's products.





When I'm not scrapping, I'm spending time with my husband and our extended family or walking on the beach if the weather allows. Here in Western NY that is only about 6 or 7 months out of the year. You can see more of my work in Scrapbook Dimensions Magazine where I hold the title of Creative Editor.


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Our new 'Peace' set can be found in our SHOP. Check in tomorrow to see our Guest Designer, the fabulous Amy Powers of Inspire Company. We'll also be having another GIVEAWAY this week so come check it all out!!





"Get out there and get peace, think peace, live peace, and breathe peace, and you'll get it as soon as you like." John Lennon

8 comments:

LaurieStar said...

What a cute picture of you, with the fairy crown and wings! Great job with your project!

Kory Dordea said...

I love that picture of you too! Super cute! I am also a lover of interior design! In fact, I begged my parents to let me major in it in college!

Sara Garza said...

I love the simplicity of these letters and the color is gorgeous!

NellieRose said...

This is sooooooo cool! LOVE it!

~jayne

Danielle said...

Hey there! I'm a huge fan of your work, so glad you are on the team! Your letters are gorgeous!! Can't wait to see more!
Hugs,
Danielle

Julie Masse said...

Great stuff! :)

Jolene said...

Yay, JA! Love those letters.

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

I love your work Miss Julie Ann! And you are just adorable in that photo!