Saturday, December 08, 2007

Design Team :: Day 5 + Online Class

Love this Christmas Village! Prepare to be INSPIRED!!


Hi! My name is Chrys Rose and I am beyond thrilled to be part of the Say It With Letters! design team! I am a SAHM with two wonderful boys who keep me running around in circles. I live in sunny California with my husband, boys and 3 annoying cats (although I love them).







I have been scrapbooking/paper crafting for over 14 years. I have been involved in some way with the paper crafting industry for the last 3 years.

I have been honored to have served on several design teams throughout the last few years and have also had the pleasure to see my creations published in nationwide magazines and idea books. I like making layouts, love making cards and mini books, but my biggest passion is altering! Give me a piece of wood, paper mache, even furniture and I will create it into a piece of artwork.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ONLINE CLASS featuring our HAPPY HOME shape!!


Isn't Chrys a talent? She also teaches online at the fabulous website Heart in Hand. I've been a follower of this site for quite some time. They've got some great classes and so many inspiring ideas. I'm *thrilled* to say that Chrys is teaching an online class with our happy home shape. The last house featured (with the adorable snowman) is what she'll be teaching - don't you love it?! For more information, please visit the Heart in Hand website HERE. Oh, and did I say the price is only $3 bucks!

10 comments:

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Absolutely stunning work Chrys! LOVE it!

Danielle said...

beautiful work Chrys!!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Totally festive and happy designs! Great job Chrys!!!

Julie Masse said...

What beautiful work! Love it!

Jolene said...

Such cutes houses!

LaurieStar said...

I love the Christmasey feel of your houses! So cute!

Natalie said...

Absolutely fab ideas.

Kory Dordea said...

Beautiful Chrys! Love the flourishes!

Sara Garza said...

These houses are cute cute cute. They look so whimsical with the little chipboard swirls and the fun colors of paper.

Nicole said...

Love these!