Thursday, December 06, 2007

Design Team :: Day 4

So Pottery Barn!! :) Prepare to be INSPIRED!


Hi! My name is Danielle Flanders. I'm so honored to be asked to join the SIWL team!






My husband and I reside in Upstate N.Y. with our 2 girls, Taylor, age 8 and Kati, age 2. I fell in love with scrapbooking when Taylor was born 8 years ago. I started a baby book for her, and it quickly grew into something more for me! Now crafting definitely a passion of mine, a creative outlet, and I love to try new techniques and sneak in time to make things every chance I get. My recent obsession is card making and altering things!




In the last year I have been fortunate enough to have my work published in magazines such as Cards, Paper Crafts, Memory Makers, Paper Trends, Scrapbook Trends, and Scrapbook Dimensions. I am so excited to have this opportunity to share my work with you!






Danielle has posted more about her letters HERE. Visit her blog for many other inspiring ideas! Our NEW 'Peace' letters can be found HERE.


"Peace begins with a smile." Mother Teresa

12 comments:

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Oh Danielle, these are simply fabulous! I love your work!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Danielle, where do you live???? I'm in Rochester!!!

FlutterinbyGirl said...

Dani, amazing as ALWAYS! Congrats on the DT spot, and I can't wait to see all your good scrappiness!

Raechelle said...

these babies are GORGEOUS!!! You just rock everything you touch my friend!

Sara Garza said...

These are beautiful. I love the simple elegance of them.

Chrissy said...

These are absolutely fabulous... I love the look... Thank you for the eye candy!

Molly said...

Oh, Dani! YOu know know know just how much I love your stuff!!!! This is no exception! :D

Danielle said...

thanks, ladies!

www.ostrekofamily.typepad.com said...

WOW...I visited your blog as well..YOU ARE GIFTED to say the least! I will be inspired by you all the time! I added you to my fav's. WOW! beautiful work! :)

Jolene said...

Dani, love these letters. Beautiful work as always!

LaurieStar said...

Nice job!

Kory Dordea said...

These are beautiful Danielle! I love the rustic look!