Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Design Team :: Day 3

Prepare to be INSPIRED!

Hi! My name is Laurie Cass-Griggs and I am so excited to be a part of the Say It With Letters Design Team! I went to school for commercial art and have worked in the graphic art / advertising field for years. Currently, I am a stay-at-home mom to my two wonderful kids. I like to create all kinds of things - it's an outlet for me and something I just have to do every day!

I started scrapbooking seriously about five years ago and I am still obsessed by it. I love all the papers, buttons, stamps and ribbons and am a true shopaholic. I also have a few friends who feel the same way and we get together once a month to create and laugh together. I really don't know what I would do without this outlet.



In my spare time I like to read and decorate, "play house," (Ha ha) and mostly just be with my family and friends. I love to meet other people who love scrapping / altering as much as I do!




Our Village Trio can be found HERE. Laurie has other inspiring projects on her blog. Go visit!








"Home sweet home is handmade." Susan Branch

11 comments:

Marci Knecht said...

So Cute! What a great job.

Jann Gray said...

Oh my goodness! These houses are PRECIOUS! Definitely going on my list of "must haves." You did such a great job with them too...congrats on Design Team...can't wait to see more!

Scrap for Joy said...

What fun this design is! Very fresh and whimsical. Love the bird and the buttons.
Joyce

Carrie Ostreko said...

Those are darling! Looking so forward to seeing everything you create with Deb!
Congrats!
Carrie O

gordostyle said...

I adore these houses! I just might have to get them after the new year!
Smiles,
Jen

Raechelle said...

these are cute as can be! I love what you've done with them!

Danielle said...

Just adorable Laurie! The smoke is so cute on these!

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Laurie, these houses are absolutely adorable! Love your work!

Kory Dordea said...

I love these Laurie! They are so cute and whimsical!

Heather - Speckled Egg said...

Sooooooooooo cute!! Lovely ideas!!!

Jessica said...

How adorable is this! I love how you decorated these. Seriously a fav project of mine! Thanks for the inspiration!