Monday, December 03, 2007

Design Team :: Day 1

Prepare to be INSPIRED! All week we'll be introducing our NEW and fabulous design team! They're all so talented and have created some really amazing projects with our products. They really did even more than I could have hoped! Next week we'll be sharing our guest designer's project too. :) Stay tuned!

Hi! My name is Robyn Weatherspoon and I am completely in love with the art of scrapbooking! I am a very friendly and passionate person who is often told that I'm quite humorous! I am the creative and outgoing mother of three; which is a job within itself! I'm an elementary teacher by day, and a scrapbooker by night!
I was introduced to the scrapbooking world by a co-worker about 4 years ago. I began as a cardmaker and stamper, but quickly incorporated scrapbooking layouts also. I truly enjoy the creative process of scrapbooking and find that I must scrap daily in order to remain centered and in control of my busy life. For me it is extremely therapeutic! When creating projects, I love to keep the focus of the project on my photos and compliment them with bright colors and detailed embellishments and stitching. I usually keep it simple, yet always adding a little twist to the mix!
In addition to scrapbooking, I love spending my leisure time with my family, reading, cooking, singing and laughing.

Go visit Robyn's blog for more inspiring ideas. She posted her Bless our Home Trio on her blog HERE. The Village Trio can be found in our shop HERE.


"There's no place like home." Judy Garland as Dorothy Gale, The Wizard of Oz

12 comments:

Kory Dordea said...

Love working on the DT with you Robyn! You houses are fabulous! I LOVE the butterflies! :-)

Raechelle said...

these are beautiful Robyn!

Colleen said...

Robyn...you do wonderful work...I love your saying and how you split it up on the houses... Thanks for the inspiration!

Scrap for Joy said...

Robyn-your houses are so sweet. I have an order for these houses on the way and I already have the MME Tres Jolie paper-I'm set. I love the softness of these papers and you did a great job with your words also. Inspiring!
~Joyce

LaurieStar said...

Robyn,

Yay! What great work you do! I love the butterflies and what the words say on your houses!

Anonymous said...

Your houses are wonderful! You will love everything about Deb :) Looking forward to seeing what you create!! With your creative heart :)
Carrie O

Heidi (http://journals.aol.com/hwoodred/everyday-cookies/) said...

Hi Robyn! I love your creations! Esp. the little birdie perched on a button! Too cute!

Jolene said...

Love the houses!

Sara Garza said...

Robyn it's so nice to get to know you a little better. Your houses are so pretty! I love the nice homey touches like the buttons and butterflies.

Jessica said...

Just beautiful! I love the paper choices and the butterflies!

TxScrapAddict said...

Wow how fabulous! Your stuff is great, Robyn! Don't know how you find to do it all! Now to check out your blog . . .

Danielle said...

This is so cute, Robyn! Love the little butterflies!