Tuesday, November 27, 2007

thank yous

OK, so I've been dying to post these adorable gifties I've received but didn't want to until we made our announcement about the babies. I tell ya - online friends are SO generous of themselves. Just look at these! The first little bib and booties set were made by my friend Stacy. She found out we were pregnant before we knew it was twins! I just love the soft fabric. I am certainly NOT going to want them to eat with that sweet bib on! :) She has some wonderful creations in her Etsy shop... tutus and dragon tails are her specialty! Great holiday gifts.


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And this adorably packaged set of onesies were handstamped and decorated by my friend Kim. She came to visit me at our Early Bird Open House. So much fun meeting her for the first time! The packaging alone on this is the cutest and then inside are four sweet onesies, two of each design. I have to say the sweet pea set is my favorite! Look at the details... thank you both for your generosity! Can't wait to get the nursery set up to display the cuteness! :)








.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"A happy life is made of little things." So true!

10 comments:

LaurieStar said...

Wow - those are both such adorable gifts. I got to meet Kim too at the Open House. She was so nice!

Julie Masse said...

Oh Deb these are beautiful!! I am also the proud owner of one of Kim's hand-stamped onesies and I love it! My son wore it many, many time! She's just so wonderful! Enjoy your goodies! :)

Colleen said...

Awwwww, those are adorable!

Kim said...

Hey Deb!! Thanks for the lovely post! And the handmade booties and bid...oh my, those are just beautiful!!

Wishing and you hubby the best ever adventure with your new little ones! Being a mommy is the best thing in the whole wide world!

XXOO

Carrie said...

SOOOO cute!!! I love those. Such creative hearts out there aren't there. I love it!!!

Kory Dordea said...

Just beautiful!!! :-)

Sara Garza said...

Deb congrats 2x!! I love your sweet little gifts, they are so adorable! I'm a proud mother of the twin club too(but mine are now 17 yikes!!). Best wishes!!

Stacy said...

AHHHH! Those onesies are darling!!! And, I still feel like a putz for assuming it was a singleton!! :)

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Congratulations to you and your family!!!

Martha said...

those are just too cute.