Saturday, November 24, 2007

Self Addressed NEW Kits

Last month we announced that we were featured in the Self Addressed Monthly Kit Club. Well, we are SO excited to share that we will now be a part of their kit EVERY month! They've added a new Alter It Kit featuring our products!! We're very excited to be a part of their very popular kits. And their regular kit features one of my all-time favorite companies - Chatterbox - all new products!

For more info on Self Addressed, please visit their
website. Their newest kits are not listed yet so stay tuned!

5 comments:

LaurieStar said...

Yay! What exciting news! I love that Chatterbox too! Looks like a fun kit! I can't wait!

Kory Dordea said...

This is so exciting!!! AWESOME news!

colleen said...

That did it...I am now signing up for a monthly ALTER IT kit...thanks for the heads up...I can't wait to get my monthly fix of chatterbox AND SIWL

Totally cool news!

Deb S. said...

just wanted to stop by and say thanks for stoppin' by my blog! also i just love your stuff deb! congrats on your blessed little bundles! how wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Wow that is really exciting news. Congrats!!

-SaraG