Wednesday, November 07, 2007

peppermint peek

OK, so the Peppermint Swap is full! I had someone e-mail me last night wanting to join. Soooo.. I told them if we got 4 more people to join by tomorrow I'd open another group. But don't worry if you missed out on this one. I know it's a busy time with the holidays coming up. I have a feeling we'll be doing more of these in the future!

So here's my little Peppermint sneak peek! :) I'm so excited to work with that crackle paint by Tim Holtz. I haven't used it before but the effects are very cool and it seems really easy. I'm getting together with friends I haven't seen in quite a while for a crafty day on Saturday so I plan on working on my ornaments then. Can't wait! I'll post pictures of the day too because she has a beautiful studio space! I'll send swap addresses hopefully tonight.

We're also finalizing everything for our design team this weekend as the deadline is Saturday. We are seriously blown away by all of the incredible talent we've seen. I can't wait to see what you create with our products! Happy Thursday to you!

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

I'm so excited! I got my letters/ornaments yesterday. I LOVE them. I think next time I'll skip the clarissa font,though. This will be perfect for my kitchen wall this season.

Thanks a bunch! Chelsea

LaurieStar said...

Ooh Debbie! I love your sneak peek! I love all those colors mixed together and I have a lot of what you posted in my stash already! :)

Now I need to come up with my own ornament design. I am so in the mood for Christmas as it's really wintery outside! Thanks for the inspiration!

Colleen said...

Ohhh, how fun! I love the colors in your sneak peek! Can't wait to see the finished product! Have a fun weekend!

Raechelle said...

oh wow! the sneaky peek is intriguing. This is such a fun idea!

Martha said...

your sneak peek is cute looking... I've got a few ideas going myself.

Can't wait to see who is picked for the DT...I know they will be inspiring.

Marci Knecht said...

I can't believe it filled up already! I'll do it if you still need someone for this other ladies foursome :)

Jolene said...

Yummo! Your ornaments are going to look good enough to eat.