Friday, November 09, 2007

ornament inspiration

Have you visited Flickr before? Very inspiring. Here's a few ornaments for inspiration... {EDIT: we opened the swap up for one more group and have one spot left.. if interested, email me today as today's the deadline. debdamboise[at]comcast[dot[net.}
































































And just for fun... and a great way to use up some scraps! Happy Weekend everyone. Hope you do something fun and inspiring!














7 comments:

Colleen said...

Those bird ornaments are adorable!!! And I remember making paper chains for the tree when I was a kid...how fun!

Raechelle said...

Gorgeous photos! It should be Christmas year round! :D

LaurieStar said...

Thanks for the inspiration! Now I need to just get started!.....

{monica} said...

Great ornaments and inspiration. I LOVE those birds and I will definitely be making some paper trains this year...so cute!

Martha said...

those are cute. I made some ornaments last night, but not for the swap. still haven't totally decided on that yet.

Dee Light said...

Love the ornaments, get me in the mood for the season!! Thanks for sharing.

carrie said...

Cute ornaments!!! :)
But what happened to the photos from Saturday?? I wanna see an inspiring space! I need some of that for my space!