Friday, November 23, 2007

Kids Kits

So, were any of you up at the crack of dawn to go shopping?? My sister in law said she was getting up at 4am! I was sound asleep in my warm bed at that time. :) I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving. We sure did!

I guess we're now in the holiday shopping mode! One of our most popular items this year have been our DIY Kits for Kids. Both shows we did this year they were a huge hit! I've done several with nieces and nephews and they love it! And.. they feel really proud of the finished product when it's done. We've listed several in our shop suitable for boys and girls. Each is a little different and have papers, sequins, glitter, stickers, embellishments and even Swedish fish for a snack! My favorite. :) Take a peek. Several other kits available HERE.


While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about.~Angela Schwindt

5 comments:

Kory Dordea said...

How cute! What a great idea!

TxScrapAddict said...

This is such a great idea!!! Happy Thanksgiving!

TxScrapAddict said...

What a great idea! HaveaHappy Thanksgiving and holiday season.

Marci Knecht said...

Those kids kits are adorable. I'll add that to my list. ;)

Sugar Bear said...

These are great! You thought of everything.
Karla