Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Joyeux Noel

Can I just tell you how much I love these?! My new friend Kory designed them and I love them! Love the colors, love the long bits of ribbon and I love how she personalized it with the cute picture of she and her hubby. :) She also used some of our vintage glitter to add a "snowy" effect. Love them! These letters are the 'with a twist' lettering style and can be found in the shop HERE. Here's a couple close-ups. Enjoy!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Christmas isn't a seaon. It's a feeling.
-Edna Ferber

10 comments:

Marci Knecht said...

I love these Kory! You did an awesome job :)

Raechelle said...

these are beautiful! Love the snow effect! That glitter is on my list of "must haves"!

Colleen said...

Wow...I just love how fun and festive these are! I checked out Kory's blog...she really is talented!

Anonymous said...

Love the little acrylic frame and the use of glitter! Perfect holiday decor.

--SaraG

Kory Dordea said...

Thanks so much for posting my work on your blog Deb! Your letters were AWESOME to work with and I can't wait to do more! :-)

LaurieStar said...

Wow - Kory did a really great job with these! I love her color choices too and especially the little framed picture! I wouldn't have thought to add that myself and it looks great!

Martha said...

wow, those did turn out beautiful.

Scrap for Joy said...

The paper choices are great. I'm really liking "pink" as a Chrsitmas color. It's very fresh. Nice job, Kory!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

oh wow Kory...these letters are sooooo gorgeous!! AWESOME JOB! ~Sonda T

Tip Junkie said...

Those are amazing and beautiful!