Wednesday, November 28, 2007

joy to the world

We've had some wonderful opportunities in this little business of ours. You know... you get orders, you package them up with care and hope people love it and then you wonder what they create. I know I say it often, but I love seeing what people do with our products. Luckily the blogging world lets us see quite a few, which is so much fun. Well, it's also fun to receive e-mails out of the blue telling us about something a little different and very exciting they've done or plan to do with them! Like this JOY set we made for Jann. She e-mailed me earlier in the week with this photo of her vintage style letters (LOVE them!) And told me she's planning on using our Tuscany JOY letters and trumpet angel for a local TV show in her area! How cool is that?! It will be aired on PBS and about four cable networks throughout IN, KY and TN on a tv show called 'What You Make It'. You should check out the website.. it's still fairly new but there's already project kits listed and a project gallery full of ideas, like these paper trees that I love. She says they plan on posting our letters and shape on the website after they've aired so I'll be sure to keep you all updated! Thanks Jann! We look forward to seeing what you have planned in the future!

9 comments:

LaurieStar said...

Yay! Wow - I love what she did with those letters and how exciting that they're going to be on tv! Too cool!

Anonymous said...

Deb! That is fantastic!!! Better get ready to fill all those orders!!! I'm so happy for you! Miss Mari~

Jann Gray said...

Hey Deb...
You are the sweetest! Thanks for sending a shout out of love to our new endeavor, "What You Make It!" We tape the segment with the JOY letters and Angel on Friday -- so will get them posted soon afterwards...I know our viewers will fall in love with them like I did the minute I saw them. Thanks for creating such wonderful things for us to be creative with...

Have a great week!

Mariah said...

Congrats! I love what she's done too! ;) Looks like a fun show! I was working on my acorn shape tonight, it's looking so pretty! ;)

Colleen said...

This is sooooo great! I love hearing about all the neat new ventures SIWL is getting into...good for you! And these letters are soooo pretty!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

CongratS!

Marci Knecht said...

She did an amazing job with those letters, they're gorgeous.

Raechelle said...

How exciting! I really like the colors! Pretty set!

Kory Dordea said...

Oh, how cool is that?! Wow! Great project too!!