Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Halloween revisited

I know we're moving backwards here but I just wanted to share some cool pictures that got sent to me last night. One of our big projects for the month of October was being involved with an event for Boston's Halloween Town. The event is in its third year and this year they had over 15,000 people attend in two days! We supplied all the letters and some custom shapes for the sets. Steven also built this really cool racetrack for the Monster Speedway. It was safe trick or treating and TONS of activities for the kids. A great time!













.
.
.
.
.
We also cut and engraved tombstones for all the corporate sponsors for the event. They loved them! :)

7 comments:

Paper Princess said...

OMG....too cute Deb!!! Looks like tons of fun! I wish I lived back there (E. coast that is)...so many fun events, beautiful scenery, and great people!

Kory Dordea said...

WOW!! How neat! That must have been so cool for you guys! :-)

Colleen said...

Is that NOT the coolest thing!!! How awesome! What a wonderful thing to be involved in...congrats on its success!!

(I LOVE the tombstone idea...)

{monica} said...

What a cool event and how fun that you got to be involved...LOVE the tombstones!

LaurieStar said...

Wow - that is really neat - I had no idea that you guys did all that! You have been sooo busy!

Jennifer Sizemore said...

as a meeting planner myself - I have to say "How cool are those???" I especially love the tombstones!!! I'll be thinking outside the box for my next show!

Marci Knecht said...

Wow, that looks like alot of fun! I love those Tombstones :)