Thursday, November 01, 2007

Early Bird Open House

OK now, you won't believe what I did last night? Don't laugh or cringe... but I broke out the Christmas music! Yup I did. Steven wasn't home or he would have cringed! HA! I love Christmas music. This is even a bit early for me... however.. I was finalizing everything for our Open House and I have Christmas supplies everywhere that it just put me in the mood. Is it too early?

We've been invited by one of the local paper crafting stores to sell our goods at their Early Bird Holiday Open House. If you're local and want to come visit, shop and munch, then come on by!! We'd love to see you! We'll be selling some of our decorated letter sets and if you're the creative type (which I know you are) then we have some beautiful 'do it yourself' kits too.

Early Bird Open House
Friday, November 2 . 6:00-9:00 pm

Get your holiday shopping done early - and make it an evening of fun for you and friends at the same time!

Browse the beautiful handmade crafts for sale by the ladies known as 'Trinkets' and by Brookline Street Studio.

Take advantage of huge savings on paper, rubber stamps, tools and more (one day only!)

Enjoy complimentary appetizers and beverages while you shop and mingle.


Talk, Paper, Scissors
Willow Tree Plaza
575 S. Willow St., Suites 210 & 211
Manchester, NH 03103


For more information, please call Talk, Paper, Scissors at 603-669-8009 or visit their website for details and directions.


We hope to see you there!

6 comments:

Colleen Schaan said...

Christmas music it the BEST! I would listen to it all year long if I could. It is never too early. I sure wish I lived close enough to come shop and chat tonight. Sounds like a good time!

Marci Knecht said...

Its a *little* early for Christmas music, but...the open house sounds fun, I wish I lived in NH!

e.marie said...

I agree with Colleen--it's never too early for Christmas music! I like almost all of it, but especially classic 60s...I could listen to "Christmas with Peggy Lee" year-round ;)

Julie Masse said...

See this is what happens when you get so busy that you're 2 days behind on reading blogs . . . UUUGGGHHH!! I would have LOVED to attend that open house .. . alas, I read about it AFTER the fact! Ok, well hope you all had a good time - maybe next time! :)

Laume said...

Hi - just making it round for the Halloween party - and find you've broken out the Christmas music! Well, you're late compared to my daughter-in-law, who has been listening to it since.... well, I don't think she ever stops listening to it year round. But if you're trying to make Christmas crafts than I think Christmas music is definitely in order. One has to have mood music after all.

Paper Princess said...

You aren't alone...I've broken out the Christmas music too :)!! In fact, I'm listening to it now....