Tuesday, October 16, 2007

paper source

Did you get your Paper Source catalogue yet?? Mine came yesterday. Have you visited their website? So many beautiful color combinations and inspiring ideas. You must visit if you haven't already. Oh, and if you're not on their mailing list, sign up HERE. You won't be sorry. :) They'll send you a color catalogue several times a year with lots of projects inside.

We are having so much fun with our design team applicants. Wow, are you girls ever talented!! We've been busy coming up with our first project for you too! I think you'll love them! We've also got some very exciting guest designers lined up. Can't wait to share all this exciting news with you.

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. It's beautiful here.. cool and crisp. I love this time of the year.

7 comments:

Sugar Bear said...

Ooo - thanks for the tip! I just signed up for their mailing list. I must have been living under a rock!
Karla

Julie Masse said...

Thanks for the tip Deb!! Looks like some great stuff!! Can't wait to get altering! ;)

ஐ*Beatriz Jennings*ஐ said...

beautiful work ;)

Colleen Schaan said...

I just got mine today but haven't had a chance to take a peek yet...

Sounds like you are having fun with the DT stuff...good for you!

~*AMY*~ said...

can't wait to see what you have up with the DT

Kory Dordea said...

I just went and signed up for their mailing list - thanks for the great tip! Can't wait to see what you have in store for the DT!

Jennifer Sizemore said...

I am sure you will be envious - I have a REAL Paper Source store about 8 blocks from my office. I love it!