Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My Creative Classroom

We are *so* excited to introduce this online class to you (featuring our fabulous letters!) :) Have you ever visited the 'My Creative Classroom' website? I found it a few months ago when a friend told me about it. I thought the concept was cool and considered offering a class myself (until I realized I just don't have the time!) :)

Well, a few weeks ago the talented and super cool Colleen Schaan contacted me about using our products for her introductory class! We are very excited to get involved! She's got a wonderful online class called 'A PEACE of Holiday Art'. Love the clever title! For more information and all the details, visit Colleen's classroom, A Touch of Distinction right HERE. And to learn a bit more about Colleen, visit her blog too.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Thanks for the shout out and the link. I am UBER excited to create with SIWLs in my classroom. I can't wait to plan my next class!!!

Marci Knecht said...

Excellent! Great way to get the word out about SIWL. I love that little "sneak peek" of the letters. :)

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

I saw this class in their newsletter! I'm so happy that it's your stuff she's using in this wonderful class! Have a great day Deb!