Wednesday, October 17, 2007

*inspired*

I'm sure you've all heard of this event by donna downey. inspired. If you're on her mailing list by now you've probably received several e-mails introducing the artists who'll be teaching. I love that she's including lots of classes outside your typical "scrapbooking" classes. I've always had lots of interests.. sewing and a fascination (and very much beginner) jewelry maker. I just think it sounds like one inspiring event! I even spoke with her a while back to see about sponsoring the event because I was SO excited about it. It unfortunately won't fit into our schedule (will tell you more about that soon.) :) But MAN would I love to be there!! They're even offering payment plans, which I just think is wonderful. She's so down to earth herself that she just wants people to come and have a good time. Love that! Oh and check out some of the artists who'll be teaching.



Claudine Hellmuth

Jennifer Stewart

Tena Sprenger

Steph McAtee



Very cool! Check out the site to get more info. Oh, and if you go.. you MUST report back to us about it! :)

3 comments:

Kory Dordea said...

You're right - this does look like an AWESOME event! I've been thinking about attending! LOVE Donna!

LaurieStar said...

It sounds like fun, Deb. Wish I could go too! I love Donna!

Jeanette said...

What a shame you are unable to participate. I'm very excited about the event. Looking forward to learning lots of new things!