Friday, October 12, 2007

AWESOME week!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OK.. so I seriously thought this week couldn't get much better. As my Dad would say - it's an AWESOME week. I've been meeting so many amazing and nice people through our design team call. I was just in the process of visiting a few of your blogs when I happen upon one of my favorite blogs - Miss Rebecca Sower. She can do no wrong in my eyes. Love her designs, love her products, love her style. Did you happen to see her blog post today? WE are one of her 'lovely discoveries'. Yippppeee!! She ordered one of our monograms a while back (and yes - I screamed when I realized it was her!) :) And today she posted about us. How cool is that?? Pinch me please. Life is swell!

7 comments:

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

I say that's very cool indeed, but you shouldn't be surprised because your products are simply fabulous!!

Colleen said...

All I can say is HER STUFF ROCKS!!! What a nice write up for you and what a great week you have had!

Julie Masse said...

How wonderful for you!! It was a very nice write-up indeed - but very well deserved too! :)

Kim - ScrapToMyLu said...

I do have to admit, that would be more exciting than being posted on Creative Blogs. :) She should have mentioned my site too. :) :) LOL

Kory Dordea said...

How exciting! It must feel great to have her write about you! Well deserved! :-)

~*AMY*~ said...

she is SUCH a talented artist!!!!

Carrie said...

Ooooh, love that monogram! Beautiful ribbon and sparkles, too! They keep getting better and better!!! So awesome!!!