Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Amy Butler

I'm a *huge* Amy Butler fan! I first fell in love with her beautiful fabrics and then was so excited to see she had an equally beautiful paper line by K and Company. I can't seem to get enough paper!! Anyway, I just received her newsletter and she's got some fun paper crafting projects on her website. Aren't these Paper Iris' pretty? She's also got some fabric projects too if you sew. You can find the paper crafting projects HERE. Her sewing projects HERE (and some seem no sew to me.) Or substitute with paper.. like her fabric leaves you could easily use paper instead. And sign up for her mailing list HERE. Happy Creating!

4 comments:

Kory Dordea said...

Those paper flowers are to die for - just beautiful! TFS!

lauralaura said...

Thanks for the links. Love your Etsy shop !!

Colleen said...

Cool, thanks for the link...neat stuff. Those flowers are gorgeous!

Marci Knecht said...

Thanks for the info - I love AB too, especially the Belle stuff - going to check out that projects link!