Monday, July 02, 2007

CREATE kit

We did a variation of this kit for Mother's Day and it was such a hit that we're reviving it! Back by popular demand if you will. :) Included in your kit are these 6 inch CREATE wooden wall letters (with keyholes in back for hanging) and tons of new and thrifted finds I've collected along the way. Some items will vary but they'll all include instructions to decoupage your letters, the fabulous 6x6 Foofala papers (and other coordinating papers) and *plenty* of new and vintage embellishments, ribbons and other flea market finds to complete your letters! You can now find them in our Etsy shoppe! Happy Creating!










.



.

.



.The creative mind plays with the object it loves. Carl Gustav Jung

3 comments:

Funky Finds said...

thanks for reading funky finds! i am thrilled to find your shop.

Sugar Bear said...

Ooo fun! Can you believe I still have your letters sitting in my to do pile! I keep changing my mind about what and where I will use them!
Karla

scrappintrish said...

Those are adorable!! I love the colors!