Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Absolutely Everything

Welcome to Absolutely Everything.. and more! What a store! I had the pleasure of delivering our first order last week. The owner, Kate really wanted to get some goodies in for a weekend full of classes she was offering with the ultra talented Michael deMeng. And we were happy to oblige. Absolutely Everything is a paper arts, rubber stamp and scrapbook store with the latest merchandise purchased from hundreds of companies to keep up-to-date with arts & crafts trends. And they ain't kidding! Take a look at the place.. inspiration in every corner!
















See what I mean?? And I don't typically take pictures of the bathroom... but even the bathroom is inspiring!





.
.
.
They've got a fabulous classroom with plenty of room to play!

.
.
.
.
.
These were the Michael deMeng classes. Incredible!

.
.
.
.
And THIS is the fabulous tiara soldering class that I'm hoping to take next month. If you're local, you can check out their class schedule HERE.



..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you Kate! We look forward to working with you!
Absolutely Everything
30 Main Street
Topsfield, MA 01983
.
.
"Life is a highway, I wanna ride it all night long."

3 comments:

Catherine said...

I took the basic soldering class from Kate today and LOVED it - picked up one of your crowns too!!

scrappintrish said...

WOW! I would die if I went in there! lol. I do not have any craft places around me. The closest is 6 hours away.. *sigh* .. I wish there was a craft store around me. That would be great! I would LOVE to visit this store but I am in PA... :) Thanks for sharing this!

jenn said...

i picked up one of your crowns deb :) when i was there teaching for a*muse*a*palooza... going to make a "princess stampy pants" sign for my new crafty space :)