Wednesday, May 16, 2007

how cool!


So many creative and talented people! I know I keep saying this.. but I *love* seeing what people are doing with our products. It totally makes my day! How cool is this? Kristin at Taylor Made Designs was doing the Five Senses swap and being the graphic designer that she is :) wanted everything to coordinate (which I love!) So she e-mailed me the font she wanted us to use and this is what she created. But you really must check out her blog to see how cool it all is. The packaging is gorgeous and it all ties in together. Oh, and how cool is it wrapped in ribbon?! Very! :)

And, I don't think I posted about this already but we've added some items to our Etsy shoppe. This 'X + O' is a custom order we did and I think it's so sweet. The perfect little gift to send someone who you may not see all the time. We have the sweetest little hug and kiss in our Etsy shoppe. It's a special 3-inch size, super sweet and under $5. Check it out HERE.


.

.

.

.

.



"Where I live if someone gives you a hug it's from the heart" Steve Irwin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful! Miss Mari~