Monday, May 21, 2007

*dads + teacher gifts*

Dads are hard to buy for! At least mine is. But wouldn't it be fun to decorate a shape or letter set and give him something from the heart and not just another tie... or if he likes ties, we've got those too! I'm decorating a letter set for my Dad. His favorite word is AWESOME. He loves to say it and anyone who knows him, knows it! His answering machine message even says, "Have an awesome day!" :) I think it will be perfect in his workspace which just happens to be his garage so each time he leaves and comes home he'll think of me. :) These are some new shapes for us and perfect for dear ole' Dad. ::Father's Day is June 17th!::

MY DAD RULES! crown


.

.

.
.

.
.

.

.

Decorate a special tie for Dad! This is a tie he'd LOVE!

.



.



.



.



.


For the sports lovin' Dad! Or how about a letter set that says his favorite football or baseball team!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

#1 DAD!


.

.

.

.

.
.

.

.

.

.
And with school almost out, I'm sure you're thinking of teacher gifts. Why not decorate an apple and become teacher's pet! I think the apple would be *perfect* in a larger size and spraypainted with chalkboard paint for a sweet gift.









.







.




Please check HERE or visit our Etsy Shoppe for pricing information. The Etsy Shoppe only has 8 inch shapes listed but if you'd like other sizes from 6 inches up to 48 inches e-mail me at debdamboise[at]comcast[dot]net and we'd love to place you order!





.

.

.



.
New KIT available! And other new shapes! Check them all out HERE!





"A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms."

2 comments:

Leslie Victoria-Leland said...

....oh, I love your quote about the truly rich man..also wanted to mention that my daughter moved to Portsmouth, NH last year and manages a lovely shop called Helene M. I miss her so much; we'll be eating lobster with her sometime this summer though. Can't wait to check out NH and see my girl. Thanks you so much for checking in to my site.

Sugar Bear said...

Some great shapes! I'm sure a lot of dads will be happy to get some great gifts with your products!
Karla