Sunday, May 20, 2007

*create*

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend! It was rainy and dreary here but it made for the perfect excuse to attend the CK Scrapbook Convention. So much creativity all around and it inspired me to create! I'm just *crazy* about these Amy Butler papers! They just make me smile. :) This is a sample for one of our local scrapbooking stores. I just finished them tonight! I'll also be working on a new kit using some of these papers as well. Love it so much!













.
.
.
.
.
This is a gift for a friend's daughter who just made her first communion. Simple simple. Unfinished crosses are available HERE and embellished they make such a sweet gift. Perfect for baptisms too.


.
.
.
..
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.

New letter style available. I really like this one! It's called Pharmacy and *may* have something to do with the kits I mentioned. :o) Letter pricing available HERE.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
"You are the storyteller of your own life, and you can create your own legend or not." Isabel Allende