Friday, April 06, 2007

another happy customer




Just look! Thank you Miss Greta for your order! I just love these sweet letters she did for her mom. Her kids call her mom HONEY. Isn't that the cutest? Being the flower gal that I am, I totally *love* all the flowers she added. Super sweet. What a thoughtful Mother's Day gift. I know where you can get some letters too! :o)

::letter style - Palatino::

"It's not easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it." ~From the television show The Golden Girls

3 comments:

Sugar Bear said...

She did a great job with the letters. I keep going back and forth with what I'll do with mine!
Karla

purple cucumbers folk art said...

Just passing threw,come on over for a visit.Love the letters.

Greta said...

aww Deb how sweet of you to feature my creation on your letters...lol...these were a blast to do now i am ready for some more....

I will email you soon!!