Sunday, March 25, 2007

welcome

Welcome to The Paper Tree! This is the newest scrapbooking store in Manchester and a wonderful addition! They carry so many of the latest lines of products, offer a wide range of very cool classes and have some very talented ladies on their design team! I just had to take pictures of the samples. I think my favorite would have to be the little paper mache dress form. Very inspiring! They also now carry several of our letter sets - thank you Michelle! We look forward to seeing what you have in store!









.
.
.
.
...
.
.
.
..
.
."The purpose of Art is to create enthusiasm." Pablo Picasso

3 comments:

Laurie Star said...

Wow! Awesome shop! I am dying to get in there and see your letters and all that other fun stuff! Congrats! :)

Sugar Bear said...

What a great looking store! I get up to NH at least once a year, I'm going to have to stop by! Looking forward to getting my letters and having lots of fun with them!
-Karla

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

Ooooh! What a neat store! I could spend a few hours (and a lot of money!) in there :-)