Monday, March 19, 2007

new shop!

This is Talk, Paper, Scissors! Yesterday we made an in-store delivery of several letter sets and shapes. We're so excited about being in their store! It's bright, cheery and so inspiring! I always leave wanting to create. I love it! :) They stay very involved in different events throughout the city and do several in-store promotions. They've even created an on-going class called Kid's Wall Art with our shapes! Students can chose from one of three shapes and they can decorate and bring home to hang in their room. What child doesn't love seeing something they made themselves on the wall! If you're local, check out the class schedule on their website. Thank you Karen and Christine! We look forward to working with you!
{shop}





.


.


.


.
{inspiring studio space}



















"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up." Picasso

1 comment:

Laurie Star said...

Oooh! I am so jealous that you get to go to all these fun places! I hardly get out! I want to see the "inspiring studio space" for myself! Someday I have to get out with you!