Thursday, March 29, 2007

giddy!

I'm overwhelmed in the best possible way. I found Mari quite by accident a few months back and thought she looked kind of familiar. A few e-mails later and checking out her website I then found out I had seen her on a little tv show that I'm addicted to called That's Clever. Have you seen it? She's an artist, interior designer, is incredibly talented and so inspiring! And... she has great taste! After all, she's now going to be carrying our letters and shapes in her CA showroom. :) I'm just giddy with excitement! She wrote such a sweet post about me yesterday that made my blush but just totally made my week! Thank you Miss Mari! We look forward to working with you!

2 comments:

Sugar Bear said...

Deb,
As you probably know, I'm a huge Mari fan! She really is an inspiration. I received my letters yesterday! Can't wait to get to work on them - I'll definitely send you photos when I'm done!
-Karla

Mari Robeson said...

OK I'm teary eyed by both of you!!!