Tuesday, March 27, 2007

fun in the classroom!

Talk, Paper, Scissors had their first class over the weekend with our shapes and it looks like it was a hit! Meet Cameron, Madison, Taylor, Evan, Jessica and Nicole. Just look at the samples! Love 'em! Each student got to personalize theirs with several paper choices. I wish I could have stayed until the end of class to see them all finished. They were looking great though! TPS is also having classes during April school vacation (including another Wall Art class.) Check it all out HERE.











.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." Albert Einsten

1 comment:

Greta said...

i am working on my mom's letters FINALLY that you sent to me so i will be ordering more (this time for me) when i am done with hers...

LOVE the martini shape...FABULOUS